Friday, February 6, 2009

Reasons.

I opened AJ's blog first. Then Lauren's. Then Drew's. While I was reading them, I felt like I had just gotten the key to something new. I had learned things about each of the close family members and for the first time, I felt left out. With all the technology, there is no reason for relationships like these to suffer because of distance. So I guess in a way I'm following the crowd. I don't know what I'm going to write in this blog. I certainly have no idea what it will come to in the end, but what I'm hoping for is to keep those who I don't talk to on a regular basis feeling connected to me. And deep down, I feel like this blogging thing will help me discover who I am. Where I want to be in the future. I'm 19 and I have a long way to go until my life is all figured out. I guess I figure now would be the best time to start. The time of the most confusion. The time with the most opportunity thrown my way. The time of selfishness and discovery. The time when I will decide who and what I am. I hope you enjoy the ride, because it's bound to be an adventurous one. 

2 comments:

drew said...

WELCOME TO DA CLUB! IT'S THE COOLEST CLUB TO BE IN!! ITS THE MOST POPULAR CLUB TO BE IN!! WE LOVE BEING IN THIS CLUB AND WE LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAT YOU ARE IN THE CLUB WITH US!! THIS CLUB ROCKS! THE BLOGGING CLUB IS TIGHT!

Unknown said...

legit