Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Living the Dream

I don't know how it is possible. Somehow it just happened. My life, at this moment, is exactly how I imagined it. I must have hit some sort of lucky streak, because everything is perfect. I guess I'm just grateful for how everything is coming along. Growing up, I never really knew what to expect at college, but I don't think I could have dreamed up something better then my reality.

I love my sorority. (ok, I've told you that a million times) But really, those girls mean the world to me. I recently became VP Fiance of the house, meaning I am in charge of all the bills, dues, and well...finance stuff :) This is the position I really wanted. It will be amazing experience and a great addition to my resume!

I recently got a new job as an Executive Assistant for a biomedical engineering company. This job has been an extraordinary addition to my life. I do the bookkeeping, scheduling, press releases, errands, etc. I have even learned how to run QuickBooks! I am so lucky to have this job. It's only 20 hours a week and the pay is amazing, I'm even on salary :) I have already learned so much about running a small company and I know that I have so much more to learn, which I am so eager to do. It's such a great change of pace to be working somewhere where I learn in the field I want to go into, where everyday is different, and where I am constantly challenged.

My boyfriend, Mr. Scott Eaton recently turned 20. I am no longer dating a teenager :) We went to Beta Formal about a week ago. Here are some pics to enjoy...








School is almost outttt!!! Only two week of term and then it's winter break!! My classes are going really well. I think I'll finish out with a 3.8 or higher. Which gives me a bigger reason to LOVE my life. Me and Scott are going to Colorado for 5 days to see the fam. I'm so excited to show him the places that I grow up, show him Chocolate (my horse!), and go skiing with my dad.

Basically, I'm living the dream. And I hope this lasts for a long, long time :)

1 comment:

drew said...

Thumbs Up and/or Like