Thursday, June 18, 2009

ill

^^ At the moment, this is how I look, exactly. Almost to a tee ^^

I forgot how awful it was to be sick. It's been awhile since I've been stay-in-bed-constant-ill feeling-sick. And let me tell you, I could have done without being reminded what it was like.

Having the flu is the worst thing EVER. I feel so sick and I can't do anything! It's ridiculous! When I want to do homework, all I can think about is how awful I feel. I can't enjoy movies or shows because I feel so blahhh. I just hate it.

I have my math final on Wed, so right now is the WORST time to feel sick! Annnd I had to leave work early because I was so sick, something I hate doing. I'm a poor college student! I need those hours. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The thing that hit me the hardest was how much being sick made me miss my mom. Currently, she is trail riding with my horse in the mountains. And I'm stuck here...on my couch...watching Law and Order...sick as hell!

Hope this flu is the 24 hour kind...that would just be wonderful!

No comments: