Friday, February 25, 2011

Mountain West Men's Bball Championship in Vegas: How to Get There

Like many, I have a special place in my heart for Las Vegas (as you can tell by my previous blog posts...) Disneyland claims to be the "happiest place on earth" but in my opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to Vegas! Their coined phrase alone is it's own selling point, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Add college basketball (and college basketball players) to the equation and it's an amazing weekend! Which is why it is absolutely perfect that the Conoco Mountain West Men's Basketball Championship is held there.


The problem is, may of us are poor college students (I'll be the first to admit that I consider Cup of Noodles a major food group and save my 7-11 cups for cheaper Diet Coke refills). I can't afford to cruise to Vegas whenever the mood strikes (which is...EVERY weekend...)

However, I finally have the perfect solution to this problem. Enter the CBS College Sports $1000 Tourney Tix Sweepstakes! Not only will you win tickets to the game, but also $1000!


This Sweepstakes ends March 2nd and currently only a little over 8,000 people are registered. EIGHT THOUSAND. For an online contest those are AMAZING odds.

You have nothing to lose and a whole LOT to gain!

Enter this link into your browser and find yourself at the true HAPPIEST place on earth (VEGAS BABY!)

The happiest place on earth....VEGAS (yes...I won a nickel. WHOO HOO)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vegas is pretty awesome, there is sooo much to do there but soo effing hot! Good luck with the contest, I hope you win!